Tuesday, September 15, 2009

More Warcraft Goodness!

So yeah... Equilibrium (my guild, EQ), is 2 years old this week. I was there for the guild first kill of Gruul (which was hot stuff for us back then, only 1 or 2 people in the guild had seen him die), and I was there for the guild first kill of Anub'arak this week in 25 man TOC. It's been a wild and crazy ride so far :D

In non-raiding news, I got my Shaman from 76 to 80 in 1 day this past weekend, bringing my total number of lvl 80's up to 5. I also got the last 2 points I needed in my leatherworking profession on the hunter, which means I have officially maxed out every primary profession (450 skill) in WoW.

I really need a social life! :P

I also need to update the guild front page again. Last picture on it was our kill of Kologarn in Ulduar. We've made progress since then ;) I need to put Dreamweaver back on my Windows 7 laptop and get my environment set back up so I can work on it again. I would rather work on it from a VM, but I don't think I have time to do that right now. Maybe later. We'll see.

Anyway, back to work,
Crash

No comments:

Post a Comment